Monitor® "Slide type" brass pitless adapters are designed for greater strength and constructed of precision machined valve brass, with many features that provide for easier installation, more convenient servicing, and improved sanitation.
- All Models (including 1 1/4" NPT sizes) are installed with a 1 3/4" diameter hole in the well casing, eliminating the need for several size of holesaws
- Nipple and nut have fine pitch threads for secure seal
- Vertical indicators
- Generous molded gaskets for a sanitary, secure seal on the well casing
- Large bevels on the edges of the male slides make it easier to insert the mating parts
- Pressurized models have a small port in the nipple which allows the sealed area between the gaskets to fill with water under system pressure. The design prevents the entry of contamination as required by the State of Illinois
- Conform to Water Systems Council PAS-97 (04) Standards